Rates

 A. B&B room (2,3.... pers)

 B. Rent Vacationhome ( max 12 pers)

Bed & Breakfast

A. B&B

Bedroom with private bathroom

Price per night from:

Room (2 pers.) € 85   (US$ 95)

Room (3 pers.) € 99   (US$ 111)

Daily houskeeping service included.

Shared areas(7am - 21pm)

Swimming pool, Kitchen and livingroom

Breakfast (optional)  15 US$ /Day/pers.

Car rental (optional)

Diving package (optional)

Prices Exclude

c.Tourist-tax (+12 jaar)

5,5 US $ /pers/night *

(*) payable in CASH on arrival

.

From

Entire house

with private pool

B. Rental House

Villa Hakuna Matata 

Price per night from:

Villa with

4 bedrooms (8 pers.)

   330 €  (US$ 380)/ night

5 bedrooms (8 pers.)

   370 €  (US$ 414)/ night

6 bedrooms for up to 12 persons

   408 € ( US$ 456) /night

Breakfast (optional)

Car rental (optional)

Diving package (optional)

Prices Exclude:

a.Departure cleaning fee 200 € *

b.Damage deposit  500 €  *

c.Tourist-tax (+12 )

5,5 US $ /pers/night *

(*) Payable in CASH on arrival        

34/Pers/night

From

Dive, Drive  Sleep&Breakfast

B + Package

based on 8 -10 persons.

Price per person - 7 nights from:

7 days rental Pick-up+ CWD assurance

6 days Unlimited Shore Diving 

7 nights at Villa Hakuna Matata 

   Breakfast included.

Prices Exclude:

a.Departure cleaning fee 100 € *

b.Damage deposit  500 €  *

c.Tourist-tax (+12 )

5,5 US $ /pers/night *

(*) Payable in CASH on arrival

668 Pers/week

From

Prices included:

  • Transfer from and to the airport

  • Welcome drink

  • Weekly cleaning of the swimming pool

  • For a stay  if rended entire villa longer than 7 nights we change the bedding and towels 1 time  a week

    • extra changes of bedding and towels is possible for an additional fee

    • daily or weekly cleaning service is possible for an additional fee

  • Children under the age of 2 can stay for free in the parents room (please ask for the baby bed)

  • The owner is 24/7 available for information, questions or problems

  • Water and electricity (normal use)

Prices excluded:

  • Tourist tax of US$ 5,5/night / person.The tourist tax only applies to persons above the age 12 and older (*)

  • Damage Deposit  € 500  or US $ 585 (*)

  • Departure cleaning fee € 100  or US $ 118 (*)

  • Minimum booking of 7 nights

  • Check in time from 16:00 - check out time before 11:00

  • Payment policy: 25% booking deposit and the remaining balance (75%) 8 weeks before arrival date.

  • (*)Tourist tax and damage deposit, must be payed cash on the day of arrival.

  • Cancellation policy

    • At least 60 days before arrival date; only the deposit of 25% is withheld

    • Between 60 and 30 days before arrival date; a refund of 50% of the remaining balance

    • If cancellation less than 30 day’s before arrival date; there is no refund possible

  • Liability: It is unfortunately not possible to accept any liability for damage or injury caused to
    participant (s), from any cause such damage if this injury is. Nor will we be liable for the loss,
    theft or damage of property, money included.

Covid-19 conditions:

    Even in these difficult times, we want to be there for our customers, and continue to provide optimal HakunaMatata Style service.
    What this means is
    - You have the possibility to adjust your dates of stay in case you cannot travel through covid-19 (**) (*).
    - No double bookings with us, we keep your space available just for you.
    - We make sure your accommodation is always in perfect condition and held that way.
    - We want to continue to offer you our full range of services so that you can enjoy yourself to the fullest just as you did before the corona outbreak.

    In order to be able accomplish all this, we have ( fixed ) costs.
    (*)In the event of a rebooking or date change, we are obliged to charge you the first night as a changing fee.
    We hope for your understanding !

    (**)Flexible rebooking guarantee in the event of cancellation of your flight by the airline because of Covid-19.

 

  •  If you book a stay directly with arrival date up to max 1 year, you can change the date of your stay according to our availability. Fees for changes (*) and costs of a possible rate difference are applicable

  •  This flexible rebooking guarantee applies to bookings made after 30 April 2020 and subject to proof of cancellation of your flight by the airline due to Covid-19 measures and your airline ticket.
     

  •  

Contact us  
Tel. +599 777 7949
WhatsApp - Skype - Facetime

Email : info@hakunamatatabonaire.com

  • Facebook
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram

© 2018 Villa Hakuna Matata

Kaya GOB. N. Debrot 168

wijk Hato  , Kralendijk

Bonaire , Nederlandse Antillen